Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I am sooooooo f'n pissed off...........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    For those who have followed my posts..know that I work @ a liquor store.
    I am venting, and i freely admit it.
    It "appears"while hubby and I are gone on vacation for 10 days......"SOMEONE" let the other employee's know how much I make per hour.
    My problem is.........
    The owner brought to our attention yesterday, that his cousin who works w/me and hubby......was gonna quit cuz i made more $$ than him.
    I do what this guy does, and HAVE ALSO gone to wine school, so naturally i make more than him.
    I am sad, pissed off etc......
    Someone, and i THINK i know who it is... is the one that started this.
    Upon hearing this news, i iMMEDIATELY CALL THE OWNER ETC.............AND explain my position.
    In life, no matter wtf I do,,,,I ALWAYS fess up/stand up to whatever......
    Long story longer, I will lose a so-called "friend" over this.....but this friend LIED, (I believe) and fucked me over.........signing off now cuz i am too pissed to go further.
    ~peace~
    Kassy*~~*~*~

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Id not worry if they know! you got the exp and the know how they dont..bottom line! The so called freind..welllll..id not have anything else to do with them..ppfffttt they can sit and spin..so long as you do your job and your boss is happy to hell with the rest of them!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Thanks chele for posting, you are right.pfffft to them.
    AND LMAO about "sit and spin" i use that phrase all the time*L*

    Dave, I loved your words..and it does suck to go thru this.......
    But you guys, I was in such a RAGE last night when i posted this...I left out the Most important part to this whole thing*L*
    (Typical Kassy blonde moment) [img]redface.gif[/img]

    The reason I am pissed, is because again one of the 2 people that "told" the cousin how much i make...well that is bad enough.
    Here is the ICING on the cake.....
    The cousin of the owner that works with us,tells his sister," I think I am quitting the liquor store .If the manager's wife is making "$$$" and i am only making"$", then I am outta here."
    The sister, asks him how he knows i make this amount, and he f'n LIES and tells her he overheard me telling a customer how much i make.
    bullf'n-shit..........!
    So the COUSIN lied, to protect the source who told him, and threw me under the truck, so to speak, over something i NEVER did say, or never would say.
    It is a bullshit story, and i did in fact call the owner myself, and said "hook me up to polygraph," etc..And i also told him, how interesting i found this to be, that the owner heard this 3-4 weeks ago......(from the cousins sister)
    interesting, hubby and I were on vacation....
    Yet another "alibi" for me [img]smile.gif[/img]
    The owner told me he really didn't care, wasn't an issue for him.
    I said, well maybe it isn't for you, but someone lied about me, and that IS a problem.
    He just went on to say how valuable I am to his store etc, and to not get upset.
    As ya all can see i am CLEARLY upset *L*
    I had purposely been hiding any evidence of how much I make, because first........it is noones f'n business but my own.
    And second, I knew the guys would pull something like this.
    One of the 2 suspects will be getting "torn a new one" by the owner, for having a big mouth.
    He tellls everybody everyones business, and a manager....an EFFECTIVE manager can't do that.
    I wanna say it was this manager who told the cousin, but I am kinda leaning towards the other employee, who hubby and I had been somewhat friendly with over many years.
    I just can't shake the feeling. cuz when i asked him on the phone"Hey did you tell the cousin how much i make?"
    His voice trembled, heck he even paused, and his words spoke "no", but ummmm, He never returned another phone call in which i left a message on his maching saying "look, if u did, i need to know as i don't want you to get in trouble.....if it was the other manager, then he is goin' down with the ship"
    An innocent person would have called back *S*
    Sorry to ramble, i need to vent lately, just too much goin'on @once.
    I will be finding out more when hubby comes home from work, as he is going to ask the manager point blank"did u do it"etc.
    [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
    And yes, dave we DO get a discount...nothing great, but yes some sort of a discount.

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Sorry about the novel folks [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    in the Communistwealth of Virginia the ABC stores are Communistwealth owned so the employees are stepped as far as income.

    gives them benefits beyond most.

    and makes what you are going through both unnecessary and illegal.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry...just wanted to make "Commonwealth" what it is...sorry you got to go thru this.


    p.s. do you get a discount on booze? [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by Kassy:
    (Typical Kassy blonde moment) [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">THat made me smile. You go to work, do your best and fuck them all.... sniveling lil turds. You are what matters.

    As Chele said.....let em sit and spin!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *L*...glad my quote made ya smile, demon *G*
    Soooooooooooooo, Hubby comes home, and I ask how things went.
    According to the manager i had in question, said ,that he did not tell the cousin etc,,,,and that the cousin , the whole week hubby and I were away, was bitching about how much $$ i make.
    This manager also told hubby, or claims, that he , himself asked the cousin, how did you find out how much Kassy makes??
    He said he saw it on a payout type of sheet, which is actual bullsh*** cuz he never saw it,,,doesn't even have the capabilities of seeing it...
    Then if we look back at the cousins statement to his sister, he claimed he found out, by "overhearing me tell a customer".
    So cousin now has 2 lies under his belt , or 2 different versions to his Little tale.
    All of this would = the end of my last post today when i said i felt it was the employee hubby and i once was friendly with.
    At this point i appear to have it figured out, and this is very important as it will now show the owner 100 percent, The Kasster is INNOCENT.
    On a sidenote..The owner could care less about the cousin that works for us, as the cousin , well, he just shows up, but doesn't work *L*
    He even told hubby, he hopes the cousin does quit, that he could care less.
    So as of this moment, I believe i have lost the friend (employee).but ...I don't think he was ever TRULY our friend...!!
    Thanks everyone!
    Kassy*~*~~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#dbdbda" size="1">[ August 10, 2005 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    im your friend.....girlfriend !

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ~HUGS~ AND I thank you for being one.
    smooooooochezzzzzzzzzzz [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    with me, the demon frog and fi you dont need much more than that [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •